101 Hillvue Road, Tamworth NSW Sold - Sold for $ 278,000
- 708 m2
Generous family home in great location
Tastefully, freshly painted internally, this sizeable, solid brick home offers so many options and will pleasantly surprise on inspection. Great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, wide hallway, formal living plus informal living/meals off the retro kitchen. Light & bright with views, a stone's throw from St Edward's school & parish, short drive to Southgate shopping & an easy trip to CBD. Perfect for the first home buyer or investor, definitely a home that must be inspected to appreciate the value on offer.
- 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes in all
- Large formal living room with sliding glass doors to retro kitchen/dining with polished boards
- Light & bright filled interiors
- Lock up garage plus carport
- Securely fenced, private rear yard with generous laundry & second toilet
- Potential rental return $300-$310/week
- Land size 708m2 & Rates $2,440 p/a approx.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor