65 Wundi Road, Alma WA Sold - Sold
- Mixed Farming
- 29.77 hectares
• Magnificent 4 x 2 brick home with below ground pool set on 73 fertile acres
• Ducted air, solar panels, wood heater, many pluses
• Tropical alfresco area, 2 car, lock up garage with attached office/storage room
• Massive 14m x 14m powered, cemented shed, with mezzanine storage
• Awesome water storage capabilities, 3 bores plus rainwater
• Chook pens, fruit trees, horse shelter, good fencing
• 47 acres of reliable, 2t plus, red loam cropping soil
Parkers is an exceptional lifestyle property, set in a very reliable cropping area a mere 6km north of the well serviced, historic town of Northampton.
The spacious 4x2 brick home is very generous in extras, with a solar system, ducted air conditioning, insulation, and a central vacuum system. Befitting of a country home is the addition of a slow combustion wood fire, ideally located in the open plan living/ kitchen area. You can even stay under cover while you walk to the 2 car, lock up garage and separate office/ store room.
Step outside to be blown away with even more inclusions. Located just to the side of a small tropical alfresco area is your very own below ground pool, perfect for balmy summer afternoons. This adjoins a massive 14 x 14m cement floored, powered workshop, complete with mezzanine storage.
Water is catered for via a windmill and an air well equipped bore. This water, as well as the ample rain water captured of the massive roof areas, is stored by a combination of 4 x 5000gal poly tanks. From here it is distributed to the house and gardens, as well as the parkland of fruit trees, Poinciana's and Red Flowering gums that boundary the house.
The big plus is the potential income. The soil on "Parkers" is very fertile, highly regarded, 2t plus red loam, and provides you with an opportunity to plant approximately 47 acres of crop. On the flip side you can utilise the infrastructure to run some stock, horses or generally just enjoy the wide-open spaces.
Parkers is an ideal property with a tick in every box and a price tag that has been set to sell in today's property market. An inspection is highly recommended!!
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Central Vacuum System
- Slow Combustion Wood Fire