. 'Alunga' Balla-Whelarra Road, Ogilvie WA For Sale - $1,490,000
- Mixed Farming
- 1475 hectares
Efficiency plus at Alunga. Offering 1475 Ha of large, open, medium sand plain paddocks, with all the soil improvements recently completed and ready to capitalise on. Alunga is already well into an ideal cropping management program and has recently had a full coverage of lime at 2T/Ha. Combine that with an almost, total area deep ripping program up to 600mm and a reliable Lupin, Wheat, Canola rotation and its clearly evident that Alunga is in a great position to continue to produce healthy yields.
The property is setup as a stand- alone operation, with a capacity to store 200t of seed and 400t of fertiliser. There is also a bore and several spray tanks, as well as mains power connected. Alunga is located in the area of East Ogilvie and has bitumen road frontage, offering an almost straight run to the CBH receival.
• 1475 Ha of easy working, medium sand over gravel soils
• Large open paddocks, providing very good cropping efficiencies
• 4 x 50t silos, 400t fertiliser shed, power, bore and 2 x spray tanks
• Lime application of 2t over every paddock in the last 5 years
• Deep ripped from 400-600mm over the last 3 years
• Well managed with a Wheat, Lupin and Canola rotation
This property presents as an ideal add-on cropping property for someone looking to plant bulk acreage with great efficiencies.