33 Dunoon Road, Tamworth NSW For Sale - $435,000
- 4.27 acres
Sought After Small Acreage
Set amongst established gardens and trees is this cosy brick veneer home in the sought after Tregarthen Estate. The interior consists of an L shape lounge and dining with a well appointed and updated kitchen and modernised bathroom including a fully tiled wet room and separate toilet. The three bedrooms all include built in wardrobes, master with ceiling fan for cooling. There is a spacious paved outdoor entertaining area and covered car accommodation. The property is broken up into several paddocks with room to run your horses and a chook yard for your chickens. There are numerous out buildings including garden shed and storage shed with water consisting of rain water tanks plus community water. This is a great block with plenty of room for expansion or improvement as required.
- Cosy brick veneer home in sought after location
- 3 bedrooms all include built in wardrobes
- Well appointed & updated kitchen
- Modernised bathroom with separate toilet
- Broken up into several paddocks
- Numerous out buildings including garden shed & storage shed
- Rain water tanks & community water
- Land size 4.27 acres & Rates $1,340 p/a approx.