33 Hall Lane, Bagdad TAS For Sale - Under Contract
- 4.375 hectares
Perfect Perfect Perfect
If you are looking for a hobby farm within 35 minutes to the Hobart City Centrethen look no further as this country homestead delivers 10.93 acres (5 paddocks) that is very suitable for horses or to run a few sheep on and don't forget the chickensthere is room for everyone.
Built in 1980 this brick homestead offers:
• Large open plan living area with Cathedral ceilings (sliding door to courtyard)
• Huge family kitchen with 2 pantries, huge draw space, loads of benches + island bench
• 3 large bedrooms with built in robes
• Wood heating + reverse cycle heat pump
• Double garage (internal access) + carport
• 7m x 10m colourbond garage with hoist and wood heater + 4m x 8m garage (motor home)
• Second family room with sliding door access to courtyard
• Fenced rear yard with raised garden beds Fruit trees Vegie patch Town water
When you approach the home, the front entrance is post and rail fencing and leads into the driveway complete with turning circle, gardens and concrete edging and more parking spaces.
- Building Size Approx. - 200 M2