'Zukova' 776 Circle Valley Road, Salmon Gums WA Sold - Sold
- Mixed Farming
- 2014 hectares
AUCTION 28th SEPTEMBER 2017 AT 3PM
* 100KM North of Esperance - 15KM South of Salmon Gums.
* Prime Land in the popular Circle Valley Region, 2014 HA with 1804 considered Arable.
* Frontage to Circle Valley and Guest Roads.
* Excellent Soil types with Livestock and some Cropping history.
* Modern 4x2 Brick Homestead with Double Garage.
* 450,000L Water Storage adjacent to Home and Sheds.
* 3 Stand Shearing Shed. GP shed with Storage Ramp.
* Bunker Wall Machinery/Fertilizer Shed (enclosed).
* 1000 HD Sheep Yards adjacent to Shearing Shed.
* 16 Paddocks divided via ringlock and plain wire with wood and steel posts in good to stockproof condition.
* Water to all Paddocks via 15 Dams. Small Vineyard, Orchard and Vegetable Garden adjacent to the house.
To be offered by Public Auction on 28th September 2017 at 3pm. Venue: Salmon Gums Recreation Centre, Salmon Gums.