40 Stacy Street, Dowerin WA For Sale - $225,000
- 1042 m2
SOLID BRICK FAMILY HOME
* A very well built, neat and tidy double brick and tile home on a quiet street.
* Situated in the Wheatbelt town of Dowerin.
* Well know for its field days and its safe, family orientated community.
* Situated on a 1042 square metre block.
* 3 large carpeted bedrooms with built in robes.
* Roomy kitchen with electric stove adjacent to the practical dining area.
* Great range of built in linen cupboards strategically placed in the home.
* Lounge room is a great family space.
* Neat & tidy practical tiled bathroom that's easy to keep clean.
* Fully ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas heating outlet.
* Solar / electric boost hot water.
* Tile roof with pink bats in the ceiling
* Undercover parking / garage out the back that fits two vehicles and one undercover parking out the front.
* Fully fenced yard with a range of citrus trees and a chook yard.
Dowerin is a scenic two hour drive along Pioneers Pathway (north east of Perth) and a real escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.