34 Shaddick Road, Pingelly WA For Sale - $450,000
- 5.66 hectares
AUSTRALIANA HOME ON ACREAGE
* Coming to this sanctuary promises lovely rural views, peace and relaxation, or use it to invite holidaying families to take a breather; and with the four separate lots comes development potential.
* 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, formal lounge, family and dining room, study, large jarrah kitchen and walk in pantry, laundry, modern bathroom and 3 toilets.
* The kitchen is equipped with a large walk in pantry and real jarrah cupboards and the kitchen window enjoys excellent views sometimes offering seasonal yellow flowering canola enjoy the view without the work!
* Inbuilt cupboards are in every bedroom making de-cluttering simple. The back and side gardens are well paved with rock landscaping walls enhancing garden rooms and good for outdoor entertaining
* There is an accurate and eye catching sundial at the front of the home which is surrounded on all sides by wide verandas promoting cool in summer and warmth in winter.
* The large workshop/studio is equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom and toilet and French doors to the front capture the view. This space is very suitable as a gallery/tea rooms, ideal as a studio, extra accommodation or tourism potential.
* Add to this a handyman's shed, productive Bore, dam and a number of water tanks and walking paths across the property. Also a small horse stable.
* This property is unique in that it attracts a wide variety of bird species due to the array of flowering native flora well habituated throughout. It would not be difficult to develop a seed collection endeavour; indeed, sandalwood already abounds on the property.
* This property is close enough to Perth and down the road from the pretty town of Pingelly.
* Ideal as a weekend retreat or complete tree change as it offers privacy and country peace and quiet.
Contact Alan Fairhead today to arrange an inspection.