45 Southern Cross Drive, Dalby QLD For Sale - $875,000
- 22810 m2
YOUR OWN "PONDEROSA"
A executive style home for you and the family and a magnificent complex set-up for your horses.
2.28ha/5.6acres situated on the edge of Dalby and amongst other stylish acreage property homes.
The home has all the features you could want and the horse complex will amaze when viewed.
The property is fully fenced and there is plenty of water with 8 x 5,000 gal rain water tanks.
Some of the home features:-
- 4 king size bedrooms, main with walk in robe and large ensuite
- 2nd bathroom with both shower and bath, floor to ceiling tiles
- Large double timber door entrance to family room with gas fire place
- Built-in office including bookshelves
- Large laundry with wall mounted ironing system
- Fully functional galley style kitchen, large walk in pantry
- Caesarstone bench tops, Delonghi coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher and fridge
- Large entertainment area with built-in BBQ, bar fridge, bench and plumbed sink.
- Surround sound system in family, kitchen and entertainment area
- 4 x 5,000gal rain water tanks attached to the house
- 21m x 24m shed, 3 roller door front entrance and 1 at the rear
- Shed includes 12m x 4m fully insulated granny flat with own laundry and bathroom
- Garden shed attached at the rear with roller and personal door access
- Covered outdoor BBQ area attached to the rear of the shed overlooking horse yard complex
- 3.9kw solar system mounted on the shed roof
- 2 x 5,000gal rain water tanks attached to the shed
Horse complex features:-
- 12m x 12m American style barn with water and power
- Roller door entrance and exit (entrance is electric)
- 4 stables, wash bay with hot water and utility bay.
- 2 of the stables have large all weather yards
- 60m x 20m all weather flood lit sand arena
- 2 day yard shelters with own paddocks
- Dam with electric pump attached for extra grass watering
- 6 paddocks all grassed fenced and gated to allow individual feeding
- 1 x 5,000 gal rain water tank attached to barn
The owners are very proud of what they have here for offer, they now have interests elsewhere and this incredible house and horse complex can be yours.
Inspections are by private arrangement, call Barry 0437 035 017
The details above are those supplied by the vendor and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of these details.
- Building Size Approx. - 293 M2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor