2 Gregory Street, Isseka WA Sold - Sold
- 1.796 hectares
Just $395,000 - PRICE REDUCED BY $25,000
Certain to impress, 2 Gregory Street is a 4.4-acre property situated just 15km south of Northampton and a mere 35km from Geraldton.
Standing front and centre is a beautifully appointed 3 x 1 country home, with decked, 10', balustrade verandas to 3 sides, plus a connected carport big enough for 2 cars. The home is supplied with oodles of fresh rainwater from 3 storage tanks and kept at optimum comfort temperature by a combination of fans and 2 reverse cycle air conditioners.
Adding to the unbelievable extra's is a below ground pool, complete with a rock waterfall and Bali style gazebo, brilliant for lazy cocktail evenings. If you require more room, a 7m x 9m shed with carport, kitchenette, shower, toilet and very own pot belly wood heater is also located within the vast colourbond house yard. Not to mention the freestanding, purpose built caravan/boat shelter to the east of the house.
The very shady trees and hedges are all reticulated by your very own bore and windmill, as well as a grey water system off the house. The beautiful gardens conceal a small garden shed and tool shed, and help to frame the unique little Aussie BBQ area.
Taking all of this into account, you are still left with a very sizable paddock, great for the kids, horses or a little flock of sheep. This property is extremely well developed and needs to been seen to be appreciated.
Inspection is a must.
• Very neat, 1.79 Ha, well fenced property.
• Beautiful, 9 Y/O, 3x1 home with 10' veranda's.
• 2 Reverse cycle A/C's, ceiling fans and insulation.
• Liveable 7x9m shed with toilet, shower, laundry, kitchenette and charming pot belly wood heater.
• Relaxing B/G pool with Bali style gazebo and waterfall.
• Plenty of rainwater tanks, plus a windmill and bore.
• Carport for 2 under main roof, large free standing caravan/ boat shed, garden shed and tool shed.
• Awesome, shady gardens and hidden BBQ area, all reticulated.
• Just 15km to Northampton, 35km to Geraldton.
This is a great property that is sure to amaze you with every conceivable extra and all just a 30-minute commute to Geraldton.
This is a must inspect property, the pictures do not do it justice!