Lot 8 Partridge Road, Benger WA Sold - Sold
- 20.23 hectares
JUST MOVE IN AND ENJOY THE COUNTRYSIDE
This property is ideal for the person seeking the rural lifestyle with most of the essentials already established.
The barn style house is in good condition with a very appealing country feel. The kitchen is well equipped with electric stove/oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. Wooden vinyl floors make easy cleaning. The outdoor area garden is low maintenance, established lawns and plenty of trees around the house area to shade the family enjoying the outdoors through the summer months.
For the man of the house, this property has catered well boasting 2 sheds:
* 6m x 5m (30 m2) lockable storage shed
* 150 sqm workshop shed with lockable half plus open bays
There is a cool room in the larger shed - although no power is currently connected to the shed. Small rainwater tank off the shed ready to connect to the hand basin inside the shed.
* 62 meg water allocation for irrigation
* Cattle loading ramp
* Large animal shelter shed
* 2 dams (maintained through summer by irrigation water) plus 1 soak
Viewing by appointment only.