" Adeena ", Hannaford QLD For Sale - $5,600,000
Western Downs Grazing
- 3 freehold titles total of 11,707 acres, bitumen frontage
- Well located only 41km from Meandarra, 150km Dalby, 205km Roma, 150km Goondiwindi
- Cattle, Dorper sheep, Boer Goats, Cultivation, lends itself to multiple options or 1 operation
- The whole aggregation boast excellent water facilities supplied by watercourses feeding dams, tanks and troughs. A simple watering system throughout the properties making it easy to manage and effortless to run.
- 2 sets Cattle yards, 2 sets of sheep yards, 3 stand electric shearing shed
- 2 homes, 1 cottage and numerous sheds including a workshop
- Good map with 10,000 acres of white with regrowth pulled. A good mixture of soft red soil types, melon country and heavier black soils.
- Timbers include Brigalow, Belah, Sandalwood and Box with grasses predominately consisting of Queensland Blue grass, Rhodes grass, buffel, native pastures and herbages in season.
- The property is Pimelea free
- Strategically selected shade lines and wildlife corridors, making it the perfect home for livestock.
- Eu accredited Angus cattle, MSA accredited Dorper sheep and Boer Goats. The Successful purchaser will be offered the first option to buy all stock at valuation, immediately after the sale.
- Approx. 2 hours to Wellcamp, Brisbane West Airport.
- Have your own private Inspection of Adeena/ Coorunga on our Video on this link.
The Adeena aggregation boast a good balance of country, excellent water supply, with 90% of internal and boundary fences renewed. Hannaford district property offering scale, diversity and is well located to markets in Queensland and New South Wales.
2nd time ever been sold for Adeena!!!
Inspections Highly Recommended.
The details above are those supplied by the vendor and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of these details.