315 Taylor Bay Left Arm Road, Taylor Bay VIC For Sale - $880,000
- 8397 m2
Rare Opportunity, Lake Frontage, 2 Acres
• Architectural designed 2 storey western red cedar and brick retreat
• 3 bedroom, open plan, built in bar, bathroom, separate toilet and store room
• Secluded, northerly aspect, Stunning outlook over Lake Eildon
• Expansive merbau entertaining deck
• licenced pontoon floating jetty transferable to the purchaser.
• Double carport attached to dwelling
• Gravelled driveways,concrete water tanks,woodshed and old brick generator room
This unique property offers a wonderful escape from city life. The serenity, seclusion and mesmerising lake and mountain views will have you wind down and take stock of what's really important in life.
This dream property also has its own licenced pontoon transferable to the new owner.The pontoon is ready to moor the water craft, cast a line or just kick back on the deck and enjoy the tranquility.
When you enter the house the striking outlook will be apparent, stepping directly onto the upper ground level into the split level open plan living area. Galley style kitchen, pantry and wall of storage cupboards. The living / lounge area features floor to ceiling windows providing access to the expansive merbau entertaining deck. For winter ambiance is the full height brick fireplace.
The 3 double bedrooms on the lower ground level also all offer floor to ceiling windows with beautiful views through the lightly timbered native vegetation to the lake, mountains and beyondbreathtaking !
It is with reluctance that the family is selling their beloved holiday retreat after over 40 years of good times and memories.
For further information and inspection bookings please contact Nik Patek on 0409 936 210
Statement of Information
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor