- 46 Stockyard Street Cunnamulla QLD
- (07) 4655 2038
Ruralco Property GDL is a part of the team at Grant Daniel and Long (GDL) and is a Ruralco Ltd Joint Venture company. GDL was inaugurated in 1997 by Noel Grant, Peter Daniel, Jamie Long and John Cullen and became a major independent livestock and property agency business. From the humble beginnings in Dalby, the business has grown to 15 locations across Queensland.
In early 2008 GDL embarked on an expansion in its Real Estate division to cover all areas of Real Estate across the network. GDL is fortunate to have a strong culture of pride, which flows in to what we do and how we do it. Honesty is a key foundation that was a cornerstone of the business and continues to be a strong core value of all GDL people today. This culture is a very powerful asset which empowers our people to be the best, act with integrity and enhance the value we offer to our clients.
- To provide a service that our clients are confident to recommend.
- Hard work, high performance, a smooth and transparent sales process.
- Offer intelligent advice to promote informed decision.
- Innovative marketing solutions, embracing technology and traditional values.
- Continually be the best and exceed industry expectations.
Our clients have access to Finance and Insurance specialists and other products making it easier to do business. Ruralco Property GDL are big believers that Real Estate is a local business driven by local individuals, supporting communities in which we live. Our aim is to face today’s business challenges and continually develop our people so they can add value regardless of the market conditions. Thank you to our clients for your continual support, we look forward to growing with you.